Documenti più recenti
Cultivating Sustainability: European Commission Greenlights Italy’s EUR 1.7 Billion Agrivoltaic Initiative
On Nov. 10, 2023, the European Commission authorized a State aid scheme presented by Italy, earmarking EUR 1.7 billion to bolster agrivoltaic plants. Click here to continue reading the full GT Alert.
Bankruptcy, Insolvency & Restructuring Proceedings in Italy (Updated)
KEY FACTS OF BANKRUPTCY, INSOLVENCY & REHABILITATION PROCEEDINGS UNDER ITALIAN LAW - 1. Presentation of the judicial liquidation/ insolvency/ rehabilitation proceedings in Italy and their main characteristics. The current legislation for judicial liquidation, insolvency and restructuring proceedings has recently been reformed on February 14, 2019. On this date the New Code of Business Crisis and Insolvency has been published in the Official Gazette (Legislative Decree 12 January 2019 No. 14), replacing the Royal Decree n° 267/1942.
- AGCOM Starts Proceedings To Assess The Economic Value Of The Italian Integrated Communication System (SIC) For 2021
Problems found at site linked to Italian Salmonella outbreak
Poor conditions at a production site likely contributed to a Salmonella outbreak that sickened more than 60 people in Italy, according to researchers. In the summer of 2022, a foodborne outbreak involving 63 people occurred in the Marche region of central Italy. A common food exposure among cases was a roasted, ready-to-eat (RTE) pork product...
- EDPB Launches Data Protection Guide For Small Businesses
- Italy Implements The Omnibus Directive
- Bill On Amendments To The Italian Industrial Property Code
- Italy To Host The Third Seat Of The Central Division Of The UPC In Milan
- The Council Of State On The Procedure Of "Soccorso Istruttorio" In The New Public Code Of Contracts
- General Court On The Registrability Of The Shape Of A Teddy Bear For Jewellery