JD Supra Italy
- JD Supra
- Publication date:
- JD Supra (856)
- Dentons (239)
- Orrick, Herrington & Sutcliffe LLP (211)
- Latham & Watkins LLP (79)
- Hogan Lovells (78)
- McDermott Will & Emery (65)
- White & Case LLP (50)
- K&L Gates LLP (26)
- Jones Day (21)
- Allen & Overy LLP (20)
- Shearman & Sterling LLP (8)
- Littler (8)
- Bryan Cave Leighton Paisner (6)
- International Lawyers Network (5)
- Fisher Phillips (4)
- MERITAS - Law Firms Worldwide (3)
- Fox Rothschild LLP (3)
- Orrick - Finance 20/20 (2)
- Orrick - Trade Secrets Group (2)
- Kramer Levin Naftalis & Frankel LLP (2)
- Michael Volkov (1)
- Patterson Belknap Webb & Tyler LLP (1)
- King & Spalding (1)
- Foley Hoag LLP - Trademark, Copyright & Unfair Competition (1)
- Troutman Pepper (1)
- Ogletree, Deakins, Nash, Smoak & Stewart, P.C. (1)
- Baker Donelson (1)
- Goodwin (1)
- Bergeson & Campbell, P.C. (1)
- Planet Depos, LLC (1)
- Robinson+Cole Data Privacy + Security Insider (1)
- Alston & Bird (1)
- Norris McLaughlin, P.A. (1)
- Proskauer - Blockchain and the Law (1)
- World Law Group (1)
- Rothwell, Figg, Ernst & Manbeck, P.C. (1)
- Sheppard Mullin Richter & Hampton LLP (1)
- Thomas Fox (1)
- JAMS (1)
- Sanford Millar (1)
- Eversheds Sutherland (US) LLP (1)
- Morrison & Foerster LLP (1)
- La proposta di “certificato verde digitale” nel parere congiunto di EDPB e EDPS
La proposta di un “Certificato Verde Digitale” (c.d. pass vaccinale) o “Digital Green Certificate”(Proposta) mira a facilitare l'esercizio del diritto alla libera circolazione all'interno dell'UE durante la pandemia da COVID-19 stabilendo un quadro comune per il rilascio, la verifica e l'accettazione di certificati interoperabili sulla vaccinazione, i test e la guarigione da COVID-19.
- End of Enhanced Reporting Requirements for Italian Listed Issuers
Italian Securities Commission returns to ordinary reporting requirements for listed issuers. The Italian Securities Commission (CONSOB), by press release dated April 12, 2021, announced its decision to end the more stringent reporting requirements originally introduced on April 9, 2020, as a response to the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on financial markets.
- Vaccini in azienda e aggiornamento delle misure per il contrasto e il contenimento del COVID-19 negli ambienti di lavoro: i nuovi Protocolli sottoscritti dalle parti sociali
Nella notte del 6 Aprile 2021 sono stati sottoscritti, tra il Governo e le Parti sociali, due nuovi e fondamentali documenti volti a contrastare e contenere il rischio di contagio da COVID-19 negli ambienti di lavoro.
- Guidelines on Italian Digital Services Tax
The Italian Digital Services Tax (DST) was introduced as part of the 2019 Italian Budget Law and then amended by the 2020 Italian Budget Law. Among other things, the 2020 Budget Law: (i) provided the applicability of the Italian DST as from January 1, 2020, and (ii) introduced a sunset clause, according to which the Italian DST rules are repealed from the date of taking effect of the provisions resulting from agreements reached at international level on the taxation of the digital economy...
- Dentons COVID-19 Retail Tracker - Italy
Status – Has any special status been introduced? State of emergency and curfew - Containment measures to prevent the spread of the epidemic (e.g. social distance and protective equipment) must be implemented and complied with.
- The Italian Competition Authority proposes far-reaching competition law changes to the Italian government
On 23 March 2021, the Italian Competition Authority (“ICA”) sent to the Italian government its proposals for changes to the Italian competition law for inclusion in the “annual law for competition” pursuant to Article 47 of Law 99/2009. The ICA reform proposals affect a broad variety of industries and are aimed at removing potential legal or administrative burdens to the opening of markets and ensure the development of competition as well as promoting the economic recovery of the country.
- IVASS issues clarifications of new regulations and starts testing of mystery shopping
On 23 March, IVASS, in the run-up to the entry into force of its Regulation No. 45/2020 on insurance products oversight and governance requirements (“POG”) and Measure No. 97/2020 mainly providing amendments to the current provisions governing the distribution of insurance products, published some clarifications on the application of some of the main provisions thereof,…
- Delay in the establishment of the Italian UBO Register
The Counsel of State suspended the adoption of its opinion on the draft decree of the Ministry of Economy and Finance setting up and governing the functioning of the Italian register of ultimate beneficial owners causing a further delay in its establishment.
- New Italian rules on comparison websites pursuant to PAD
Pursuant to Directive 2014/92/EU (“PAD”), as implemented in Italy under the Italian Consolidated Banking Act (“CBA”), payment service providers (“PSPs”) offering payment accounts to consumers must participate on one or more websites comparing payment account offers, to which consumers shall have access free of charge (so-called comparison websites).
- Decreto Sostegni: proroga degli ammortizzatori sociali COVID-19, del blocco dei licenziamenti e della deroga in materia di rinnovi e proroghe dei contratti a termine
È stato pubblicato ieri sulla Gazzetta Ufficiale n. 70, in vigore da oggi (23 Marzo 2021), il Decreto-Legge 22 Marzo 2021, n. 41 (c.d. «Decreto Sostegni») recante «Misure urgenti in materia di sostegno alle imprese e agli operatori economici, di lavoro, salute e servizi territoriali, connesse all'emergenza da COVID-19» (disponibile qui).
- Italian Revenue Agency Provides Guidance on Mutual Agreement Procedures
Italian tax authorities have become increasingly involved in mutual agreement procedures (MAPs) with foreign competent authorities in order to avoid double taxation, mostly as a result of an approach to transfer pricing audits that has become more aggressive in recent years. With a view to...
- Italy now has a “man of mediation” running the country
Italy boasts some of the finest wine, clothes, art, food and cars in the world. It is an amazing country with attributes that have made it a top-notch tourist destination....
- Italy’s Competition Chair and Minister of Justice Confirm That ad hoc Compliance Programs Will Continue to be Considered as a Mitigating Factor
On 24 October 2013, Chair of the Italian Competition Authority, Giovanni Pitruzzella, and Italy’s Minister of Justice, Anna Maria Cancellieri, spoke in favour of effective ad hoc antitrust compliance programs and their value as a mitigating factor in investigations....
- Italian Government Cuts Incentives for Photovoltaic Plants
The final wording is not yet official, and there may still be some last minute changes before its publication in the Official Gazette, but the Italian Ministry of Economic Development and the Ministry of Finance felt certain enough of its finality last week to present a draft decree that will...
- Two important Italian rulings on right to withdraw from securities transactions
Two recent rulings establish important principles relating to a retail investor’s right of withdrawal from a securities transaction. In both cases an investor was seeking nullity of a loss-making (for the investor) transaction, alleging that it had not been provided, at the time of signing, with...
- Changes to Italian Banking Law Promotes Creditor-Friendly Bankruptcy and Restructuring
The so called “Banks Decree” Decree (Law Decree no. 59/2016, hereinafter the “Decree”), published on the Official Gazette and converted into Law no. 199/2016, has recently entered into force. The main purpose of the Decree is to grant a partial reimbursement to investors of few ...
- Green e Social Bond. Le modifiche al Regolamento ExtraMOT della Borsa Italiana
LE MODIFICHE - In data 13 marzo 2017 sono entrate in vigore alcune modifiche al Regolamento ExtraMOT pubblicate da Borsa Italiana S.p.A. (“Borsa Italiana”). Tali modifiche sono state introdotte al fine di prevedere alcuni specifici requisiti in relazione alle obbligazioni ed ai ...
- Global Employee Equity at a glance: Italy
Stock Option Plans: Employment - Labor Concerns - There is a risk of employees claiming that they are entitled to compensation for loss of rights under the Plan where the Plan is amended or discontinued or where their employment is terminated....
- Una nuova Cassazione sulla tassazione della cessione di quote ai fini della imposta di registro
Con la Sentenza n. 11877, depositata in data 12 maggio 2017, la Corte di cassazione suscita nuovi dubbi sulla applicazione della imposta di registro, assoggettando al regime proprio della cessione d'azienda (imposta di registro proporzionale) una cessione di quote di SRL....
- A road map to Life Sciences M&A in Italy
U.S.-based life sciences companies considering transactions in Europe may easily become overwhelmed with the complexity of Europe’s various jurisdictions. In this series, members of our European Life Sciences Transactions Team provide country-specific perspective and guidance to help you navigate...