Italy is ranked one of the top destinations for investment in the European union. Still, the Italian government wields the authority to review, and even prevent, investments by foreign entities seeking assets in certain sectors and industries. Jones Day's Stefano Crosio and Chase Kaniecki talk about recent developments in Italy's foreign direct investment regulations and discuss strategic considerations for...
Italy Embraces Foreign Investment But Maintains Oversight
|Author:||Mr Stefano Crosio and Chase D. Kaniecki|
To continue readingREQUEST YOUR TRIAL
- Mondaq Italy
- Invoicing In Italy - New Rules From 2013
- A New Stimulus Package For Italian Start-Ups
- Destinazione Italia: new R&D tax credit
- Reforms Needed To Revive Italian Project Finance
- A Brief Review Of The Current Situation In Italian Law, Politics And Finance
- The Principles Of Non-Discrimination And Transparency In The Awarding Procedure Of A State Owned Airport
- Italian Budget Law - Taxation Measures Aim To Increase Economic Growth
- Italian NPL Guaranteed By The Italian Government: Law Decree Approved
- Lodgment Of Foreign Deeds In Italy: Legalisation And Apostille
- Can The Italian Referendum Boost The Italian Economic Recovery?
- Matteo Renzi Resigns In Constitutional Referendum Aftermath
- One-Off Unique Business Opportunity In Italy
- Cammini E Percorsi (Different Paths): Creating Work In Tourism
- How To Take Advantage Of An Undoubtedly Profitable Marketplace
- Doing Business In Italy - A Guide For Foreign Investors
- How To Buy A House In Italy For 1 Euro
- Regional Administrative Court Of Milan: Exclusivity Is Not A Sufficient Criterion For Not Calling For Tender
- Italian Council Of State: An Exclusive Right Does Not Imply A Direct Award
- Government Survey Of LGBT Community Is The Largest Ever
- A Victory For Equality
- Paddy Power Makes A Point About Premier League Football Players
- The New Parameters For Evaluating Applications For Concessions Laid Down By The Italian Ministry Of Infrastructures And Transports: 'The Capacity To Ensure The Widest Access Conditions To Terminals For Users And Operators Concerned'
- Fined And Caned For Being Gay
- Italian Data Protection Code Reformed To Enact GDPR. What Is New?
- France Announces A Visa System For The UK
- Eligibility Checks On European Workers Will Impact On Hotels And Hospitality Sector
- Critical Brexit Debate
- Deal Or No-Deal Brexit?
- ETIAS European Travel Information And Authorization System
- 'Salvini Decree' 2018: What Is It And What Are The New Provisions?
- Jones Day Talks: Italy Embraces Foreign investment But Maintains Oversight
- Italy Embraces Foreign Investment But Maintains Oversight
- Customs Seizure In Italy
- Precautionary Protection Of The Right To Honour And Reputation In Light Of The Principle Of Inadmissibility Of Precautionary Measures Equivalent To Seizure Of The Press Under Article 21, Paragraph 3, Of The Italian Constitution
- Italy Scores Anticorruption Own Goal
- Italy Strengthens The Law To Support Victims Of Domestic Violence
- The Application Process For The Molise Regeneration Scheme
- Dual British/Italian Citizenship Could Be Invaluable Post-Brexit
- Keep The European Door Open With Your Italian Heritage By Becoming An Italian Citizen