Technical Assistance Information Exchange
Valutazione di vLex
The Adjunct Rules Of The Court Of Arbitration For Art: A Closer Look
... party may request the information to remain confidential, this ... The Technical Process Advisor. Another ... the Adjunct Rules titled "Assistance to the Tribunal"). Since the TPA ... gathering and evidence exchange process", it is correct to suppose ...
Giambrone Questions - Why Should I Buy A Property In Italy?
... is to check, with the assistance of a local notary, the legal status ... and other necessary information. The buyer on the other hand should ... at the time of contract exchange (Compromesso stage). The bank ...A list of technical documentation needs to be included ...
The Law of On-line and Off-line Publishing
Introduction - 1. The Definition of the Terms 'On-line' and 'Off-line Publishing' - 1.1. The Definition of the Terni 'On-line Pitblisbing' by Reference to the Definition of the Term 'Electronic Publisblng' in the U.S. Telecommunications Act of 1996 - 1.2. The Definition of the Term 'Off-line Publishing' - 1.3. Advantages and Disadvantages of On-line. and Off-line Publishing witb Regard to...
... Related Rigiits in the Information Society', presented by the ...ùonal, instructional, technical, professional, trade, or other ... provision of directory assistance diat provides names, addresses, and ...: e-mail and electronic data exchange, electronic services for metering, ...
Ontologies, ICTs and Law. The International Ontojuris Project
1. Documentary Legal Informatics in Argentina - 2. Integration in a Multilingual World - 3. The UNL Program - 4. The Ontojuris Project - 5. Discussion. Aiming at the Future - 6. Conclusion
Il ruolo dell'Intelligenza Artificiale nei sistemi informativi giuridici. Tendenze, problemi e prospettive
1. L'evoluzione dei sistemi l'information retrieval. - 2. Intelligenza Artificiale e tecniche l'information retrieval; l'interazione tra sistemi esperti e basi di dati come supporto al reperimento delle informazioni (documentazione) e alla risoluzione dei problemi (consulenza e decisione). - 3. I sistemi esperti per l'information retrieval; 3.1. La conoscenza dei contenuti della base di dati; 3.2.
...'evoluzione dei sistemi d'Information" retrieval. Sotto un primo profilo pu\xC3"...), Alexandria (VA), Defense Technical Information Center, 1986, pp. ...(ed.), «Representa-tion and Exchange of Knowledge as a Basis o£ ... Systems for Retrieval Assistance, in «Proceedings of the 48th ASIS ...
Clarification on Requirements for Dividend-Withholding Tax Reimbursements in Italy
On 8 July 2011, the Italian Revenue Agency issued circular letter no. 32/E (the Circular), clarifying the requirements that EU-resident companies must fulfill to qualify for the reimbursement of Italian tax withheld on dividends distributed up until 2008. The Circular may have an impact on foreign taxpayers that have already filed reimbursement claims with the Italian tax...
Recent Developments In The Italian Anti-Money Laundering Legislation
On January 1, 2014 two regulations, issued by the Bank of Italy in April 2013, entered into force, which deal with the customer due diligence in the field of anti-money laundering and the keeping of the Single Financial Transactions Database ("Archivio Unico Informatico"; hereinafter, the "SFTD"), respectively. Such regulations were long awaited, since a draft thereof was...
Private equity in Italy: market and regulatory overview
How do private equity funds typically obtain their funding? Private equity funds continued to have a diverse investor base in 2015. Although with a significant decrease from the 2014 figure of 68%, about 48% of the capital raised in 2015 was sourced abroad (Il mercato italiano del Private Equity, Venture Capital e Private Debt nel 2015, Italian Private Equity and Venture...
Cartel Prosecution In Italy: Recent Cases And Developments
... or in the judgments on the technical. gases cartel11 and the diagnostic ... stated that, contacts and exchanges of. information among the parties ...A391, Motorway assistance on Highways. Price fixing ? the ICA ...
Navigating in the Law through Hypermedia
1. On-line Text Processing and Associative Access - 2. Prospects of Hypertext - 3. From Hypertext to Hypermedia - 4. Knowledge-based Hypertext and Hypermedia Systems - 5. A Hypermedia Application in Environmental Law - 5.1. The HypEnvir Prototype - 5.2. HyperEngine: The Template of HypEnvir - 5.3. Technical Features - 5.4. User Interface - 6. Social Impact of Hypertext - References
... have a smal amount of information about a topic, you begin perusing ... - such as graphical or technical information -providing an unexpert ...If the assistance offered by hypertext systems makes ... facilitate information exchange in multiuser applications, and are ...
A Role for Legai Expert Systems
1. A Definition -2. Drawbacks of the Application of Expert Systems -3. Future Use of Expert Systems -3.1. Legai Advice Systems -3.2. Legislation Drafting -4. Conclusion -References
... they contain legai information such as statutes and case law which ... they deal with are of a technical and complex nature. The juricas ... and information exchange in the legislative process, thereby ... could be of some assistance in the process of drafting ...
Expert systems and databases: a prototype in environmental law
1. Objectipes and Features of the Project. - 2. Environmental Data Banks. - 3. Regulatory Fmmework and System Domain. - 4. Thè Shell- 4.1. Features; 4.2. Knowledge Base Structure; 4.3. System-user Dialogue. - 5. Expert System and Data Base Interaction; 5.1. The RelationalModel; 5.2. Database Organixation and Content; 5.3. Description ojthe Procedure.
... the System furnishes Information and supports decision-making and ... banks, of a prevalently technical-scientific nature and concerning the ..., LOTUS and SYMPHONY, to exchange numerical values, texts or error ... with the technical assistance of Fabrizio Turchi of the Systems ...
Diffusion of Legal Data in the Italgiure System: the Foreign User and the Non Legal User
1. The foreign User and the Non Legal User. 2. The Euronet Network. 2.1. The Structure. 2.2. The Host Computers. 2.3. Ways of Linking. 3. The Common Command Language. 3.1. Examples of Retrieval using the CCL. 4. The Translation of the Thesaurus. 5. Computer Glossaries on Comparative Law. 6. The Non Legal User, Expert Systems and Factual Data Banks.
... of scientific and technical data. On 21st May 1981 the President ... establishing the legal information service of CED (Computer ... as a packet switching exchange - PSE; a packet as a block of ... France, Gated (Centre d'assistance technique et de documentation) of ...
Computers in Litigation Support
1. Motivation for Change. 2. Tools for Change. i) Word-processing. ii) Document management: storage. iii) Document management: search and retrieval. iv) Data analysis and report generation. v) On-line transcripts. vi) Networks. vi) Standards. vii) Know-how system. 3. Conclusion. References.
...Many see Information technology as a means to this end - ... tools often with disparate technical approaches. Tools currently ripe for ... protocols for data exchange, [orsa]. But much work still needs ...* Retasking: computer assistance enables some legal task to be done ...