public relations strategy
Valutazione di vLex
I nuovi protagonisti del mondo digitale tra neutralità della Rete e accesso all'informazione
La differenziazione del traffico veicolato dagli ISP - Internet service provider nelle reti, oggetto di riferimento del principio di net neutrality, in ragione dell’impatto esercitato sull’accesso ai contenuti da parte degli utenti, concorre a modificare le modalità di realizzazione dei valori connessi alla libertà di informazione e comunicazione e in particolare alla tutela del pluralismo...
Litigants-in-person as intruders in court
The paper deals with a topic almost unknown in the Italian judicial practice, but quite original and of great interest even for civil law, continental tradition: the impact of self-defense in civil proceedings, in cases when parties decide to self represent in standing before court and interacting with legal professionals and witnesses. Such aspects seem to be of interest more for legal sociology
- Walking Finelines between Law and Computational Social Science
Regulation (EU) 2017/352 Establishing A Framework For The Provision Of Port Services And Common Rules On The Financial Transparency Of Ports: A Preliminary Analysis Of The General Principles Set Out In The Preamble
... and transparency of the financial relations between public authorities and port management ... ensuring that the port's own commercial strategy and investment plans and, where relevant, the ...
Corporate Governance And The Wates Consultation
... began in November 2016 with the publication of a Green Paper, particularly aimed private ...The Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy (BEIS) committee had also reported on corporate ... median pay ratio remains consistent in relations to reward and progression policies for the UK ...
Inventory of Approaches to Authentication and Certification in a Global Networked Society
Context for the inventory. Snap-Shot View. Private Sector Role. Inventory of approaches to authentication and certification in a global networked society. Overview. Questions for framing input to the revised inventory. General. Private contractual agreements. Technology requirements. Standanis. Certification authorities. Global authentication. National approaches. Australia. Austria. Belgium....
..., policies and initiatives, in both the public and private sectors and at the national, regional ... released the report "Gatekeeper - A strategy for public key technology use in government 2 in ...Common law applies. In commercial relationships for example, this signifies that all means of ...
Italy And COVID-19 Practical And Legal Guidance On Key Business Issues
... Pressed by the increasing public health threat posed by the outbreak, the Italian ... or exit routes and devise an appropriate strategy. Certain key aspects to be considered are ... has been extended to any employment relationship regardless of the existence of any individual ...
Il ruolo della comunità nella costruzione della sicurezza, tra esclusione e partecipazione
1. Introduzione. 2. Le città come luogo di insicurezza. 3. Sull’aumento della criminalità urbana. 4. Nuove forme di prevenzione. 5. Sullo sviluppo dei modelli di polizia. La community policing. 6. Verso un modello integrato?.
... cura di), Handbook of Crime Prevention and Public Safety, Willan Publishing, Cullompton UK 2005. . ... COX, FITZGERALD, Police in community relations: Critical issues, C. Brown Publishers, Dubuque, .... Cfr., KELLING, MOORE, Evolving strategy of policing, inPerspective on Policing, 1988, pp. ...
Social Implications of the Computer Revolution. Advantages and Disadvantages
1. Marconi's invention and the dawn of the information age - 2. The computer and the information society - 3. The artificial man and the computer civilization - 4. The State as an enterprise and administrative automation - 5. Towards the factory of the future without human resources - 6. New labour relations in the office and the factory - 7. Company directors and Information technology - 8....
... player who adapts to his opponent's strategy up to the point where he completely imitates it. ... profoundly different society in its relationships, and therefore, in its very structure, from its .... The concept that the public apparatus is a self-regulating information ...
A pan-European service disseminating national case law: the Caselex project
1. Public sector information (PSI). 2. Case law as an essential source of PSI. 3. The Caselex project. 4. Building the system. 4.1. Understanding the needs and potential of the market. 4.2. Assessing the technological and legal barriers. 4.3. Creating the content repository. 4.4. Implementing the service. 4.5. Disseminating and exploiting the service. 5. The Caselex service. 5.1. System design. 5.
. @1. Public sector information (PSI). Public governmental ... structure management through conceptual relations semantically specialized and formally defined. . ... service, adopting an appropriate price strategy. . @5. The Caselex service. The present version ...
Last Labour Reforms In Italy
... of individual and collective labour relations, which introduced some very important protections ... of employment services, the fundamental strategy conveyed by the delegation-law, enacted then by ...150/2015, is a strong integration between public job centres (PES) and private employment agencies ...
It's Not Important Who You Are, But What You Do! Recent Italian Case-Law On Provider Liability
... either for the requested informative publication of the order on in the national press nor for ... is patently the result of a business strategy with a primarily commercial intent, meant to ... SARL, Centre national de recherche en relations humaines (CNRRH) SARL, Pierre-Alexis Thonet, ...
The Ombudsman and Computerized Administration
1. Introduction: Deontic systems and public administration. 2. Programming as rulemaking; rulemaking as decisionmaking. 3. Filling in a form: the implied decision. 4. Matching and linking: The complex pattern of expanding circles. 5. Appealing an automated decision: Can computers make errors?. 6. The principles of equality. Literature.
... . @1. Introduction: Deontic systems and public administration. One aspect of the work of ...There Is a direct one-to-one relationship between the terms chosen In the language, and the ... for capturing the necessary data, One strategy Is based on the matching of different computer ...
Hypertext and Hypermedia in the Law
1. Why Use Hypertext in the Law. 2. Hypertext as a New Means of Communication. 3. Hypertext and Its Architecture. 4. Hypermedia and Learning Processes. 5. Towards a Technological Revolution. 6. Hypertext and Hypermedia Applications in the Legal Domain.
..., such as documentary type, year of publication, author, etc.. Nevertheless, with the use of ... no substantial enrichment in the search strategy. The approach to information using hypertexts is ... of references and implicit and explicit relations within specialized domains. It should be noted ...
Expert systems and databases: a prototype in environmental law
1. Objectipes and Features of the Project. - 2. Environmental Data Banks. - 3. Regulatory Fmmework and System Domain. - 4. Thè Shell- 4.1. Features; 4.2. Knowledge Base Structure; 4.3. System-user Dialogue. - 5. Expert System and Data Base Interaction; 5.1. The RelationalModel; 5.2. Database Organixation and Content; 5.3. Description ojthe Procedure.
... would contribute to raising the quality of public intervention and to giving the discipline a more ... engine, using a forward-chaining strategy. Thanks to the many commands built into the ... or to limit it only to one or more relations between them (BT, RT, NT) is evident. It is ...
An Integrated Approach to Information Systems through Graphical Interfaces: Case Studies for Local Administrations
1. Introduction - 2. Accessing Information - 3. Accessing a Legal Information System, Arianna - 4. Integrated Access to Structured and Textual Data -
... designed in recent years for the local Public Administration by csi-Piemonte, Consortium for ... concepts (nodes) and their hierarchic relations. A second table allows the connection between the ... Unfortunately, in some cases this simple strategy is not sufficient. Text Data Bases periodically ...
Interpretation of Imputed Behavior in ALIBI (1 to 3) and SKILL
1. Computer generation of exculpatory excuses. 2. Examples and structure of processing. 3. Remarks on representation. 4. The approach in ALIBI3. 5. The comparative jurisprudence aspect. 6. Justifying poor skill an analysis. 7. The skill system. 8. Conclusions. References.
... where nuances make a difference, and stir public-opinion debates). We have been developing ALIBI ... frames embodied in deeply nested relations, and to a meta-level augmented ruleset that ... Pharisees took one more step: a juridlc strategy was devised by Ben Zakkay, to be applied case by ...