know how records
Valutazione di vLex
The Role Of Alleged Trade Secret Forensic Evidence In The Amanda Knox Murder Case
Last week, Sen. Maria Cantwell and Rep. Adam Smith, both Washington Democrats, convened a Congressional briefing to discuss the ongoing murder case against Amanda Knox, the 26-year-old University of Washington foreign exchange student who was convicted in Italy of brutally murdering her 21-year-old British roommate, Meredith Kercher. The highly publicized and polarizing story of Kercher’s...
...The best-known expert was Greg Hampikian, a biology and criminal justice professor at ... to Trade Secrets Watch’s own review of the Italian court records, that’s because Hampikian did not submit any expert reports or provide ...
- L'evoluzione delle logiche gestionali d'impresa
Enabling Goal 16 of UN Sustainable Development Goals through Digitized Legal Data: Making Access to Legal Information a Development Agenda in Sub-Saharan Africa
Gli ultimi anni hanno visto una rinnovata attenzione al ruolo cardine che l’accesso alla giustizia e i principi dello Stato di diritto devono svolgere nel sostenere lo sviluppo. L’attenzione, che emerge nell’Agenda 2063 dell’Unione Africana e nei Sustainable Development Goals (Agenda 2030) delle Nazioni Unite, è giustificata e attesa da lungo tempo. Nel corso degli anni, gli Istituti di...
Italy's Patent Box Regime Under The 2016 Stability Law
... to legal protection corporate information and technical-industrial know-how, including commercial or scientific know-how, which may be protected ... with the terms of the agreement, it may ask the same to submit the records within 30 days from the notification. If the records do not meet the ...
L'Open Government negli Stati Uniti d'America tra il Freedom of Information Act e il bazar
The paper deals with the Open Government memoranda and their impact on the Freedom of Information Act. From a synchronical point of view it analyzes the double nature of the Open Government memoranda in the United States: first, they represent an interpretative key through which the Freedom of Information Act becomes more "open", and at the same time they acknowledge that there is a new
- La consideration al crocevia della causa e forma del contratto
Linked Open Data for the Italian PA: The CNR Experience
La tabella di marcia definita dal governo italiano per la pubblicazione di Linked Open Data da parte delle Pubbliche Amministrazioni segna il passo. Sono state fatte molte sperimentazioni, ma nessuna iniziativa ufficiale che possa configurarsi come progetto nazionale ha preso il via, né è stato annunciato un impegno istituzionale su larga scala in tale direzione. In questo articolo descriviamo il
Current Status of Anti Money Laundering Legislation and Practice In Italy
The EU Directive n. 2015/849 (the “IV Directive”) on anti money laundering sets forth new provisions requiring financial institutions and professional individuals to verify their customers or clients by identifying the ultimate “beneficial owner” of an entity, legal arrangement or financial transaction; obtaining and conserving information about their customers and the ultimate beneficial owners,
... of senior managing official(s), the obliged entities shall keep records of the actions taken in order to identify the beneficial ownership under ... the entity, under the rules of sub paragraph a), thereby limiting the know your customer verification to the person or persons who act as trustee or ...
1. Informatica giuridica: teoria e sistematica. 1.1. Volumi e contributi. 1.2. Riviste specialistiche (italiane e estere). -2. Informatica e documentazione giuridica. -3. Intelligenza artificiale e diritto. -4. Multimedialità e diritto. 4.1 Ipertesti. 4.2 Ipermedia. -5. Telematica e diritto. -6. Informatica ed attività legislativa. 6.1. Teoria e tecnica della legislazione. 6.2. Legimatica. -7....
.... Barklund J., Hamfelt A., Wunsche J., Building Modular Legal Knowledge Systems, Expert Systems with Applications , in «Expert Systems and Law», ... US Department of Justice, Early Experiences With Criminal History Records Improvement , Washington DC, 1997. . . . . @9. Informatica, storia e ...
Strumenti avanzati per la ricerca della dottrina giuridica: il caso di 'Emeroteca on-line'
1. L'informazione sulla dottrina giuridica - 2. Le basi di dati di dottrina giuridica - 3. La dottrina giuridica in edizione digitale: problemi giuridici, economici e sociali - 4. Analisi del sistema informativo "Emeroteca online" - 5. La consultazione - 6. Tecnologia ed evoluzione - 7. Profili giuridici - 8. Linee programmatiche di sviluppo
... EUROPA, accessibile gratuitamente via Internet, con circa 350 mila records bibliografici - inclusi articoli di periodici -, catalogati nel formato ... realizzate dall'Istituto fiorentino, ed al suo patrimonio di know how per la elaborazione dei codici di classificazione e per la redazione ...
Re-use Rights and Australia's Unfinished PSI Revolution
Per comprendere la situazione relativa al riuso dei dati pubblici in Australia occorre partire dal Copyright Act del 1968, che sancisce il diritto d’autore detenuto dalla Corona Britannica, escludendo qualsiasi dato di fonte pubblica dalla possibilità di riuso senza autorizzazione; e tale autorizzazione è soggetta a nove differenti regimi, regolati da norme federali, statali e territoriali. Dal 20
All about the Responsa Retrieval Project You always Wanted to Know but Were Afraid to Ask
Expanded Summary. References.
... were added, in order to keep down the size of the resulting file of « All Hebrew Dictionary Entries » (AE), containing some 50,000 records. Each record contains an SDE with grammatical information and a list of all forms (without prepositions) derivable from it. The inverted file of « ...
Trade Marks 2018
... that have prior rights on a person's names or portraits and well-known signs, may file an opposition to the registration of the trade mark. ...Indeed, starting from 2015, all writs, Court records and documents shall be filed electronically. This seems to have sped up ...
An Integrated Approach to Information Systems through Graphical Interfaces: Case Studies for Local Administrations
1. Introduction - 2. Accessing Information - 3. Accessing a Legal Information System, Arianna - 4. Integrated Access to Structured and Textual Data -
... the construction of local views which will allow the final user to know, at any moment, where the dossier is, why it is late, who is responsible, ...
Whole text information in the Legal Office
Introduction. Whole texts. Legal texts. Textual graphics. Current developments. Conclusions. References.
... a mortgagee with a summary of the relevant title deeds in a document known as an abstract of title. An Abstract was produced oe brief paper (406 x ... to be to switch on some pscudo-tandem number generttor to select records to display to the user haphazardly. The only control that the user has is ...
A pan-European service disseminating national case law: the Caselex project
1. Public sector information (PSI). 2. Case law as an essential source of PSI. 3. The Caselex project. 4. Building the system. 4.1. Understanding the needs and potential of the market. 4.2. Assessing the technological and legal barriers. 4.3. Creating the content repository. 4.4. Implementing the service. 4.5. Disseminating and exploiting the service. 5. The Caselex service. 5.1. System design. 5.
... or in small and medium-sized law firms, demand European knowledge on legal solutions to a greater extent as the legal issues questioned by ... different types of value added (adding/deleting/editing metadata records, translations of head-notes and summaries), content management, handling ...
Overview of Italy’s Tax Provisions on Trust – Updated
I. Introduction Italy does not have domestic rules on trust. However, trusts created under foreign law are recognized and enforceable in Italy pursuant to the provisions of the 1985 Hague Convention on the Law Applicable to Trusts and Their Recognition, which has been ratified and implemented and is fully effective in Italy as part of...
...It is important that taxpayers know the rule and check any situations that may trigger its application. ... are engaged in a trade or business must keep financial books and records and file financial statements like corporations. If the same ...
The informatics of public administration: introduclng a new academic discipline
1. Introduction and dedication -2. The danger of prophesyng -3. A legal explanation of the information age -4. Use of information technology in public administration -4.1 Sourced,of factual information -4.2 A change of policy -4.3 Some implicatìon of thè change in policy -4.4 Data quality -5. Conclusion
...è first in a series about an elite corps of computer security agents known as «computer cops». It was written in 1969, which was thè same year ... were made possible, thè information imprinted on gramophone records as a spirai groove - sound was transformed into a physical object. The ...
Document Assembly and evidence Analysis: Two Approaches to Hypertext
1. Introduction. 2. Document Assembly. 2.1. Knowledge-based template systems. 2.2. Limitations of the knowledge-based approach. 3. Using Multiple, Independent Precedents in Document Assembly. 3.1. The problem of distinguishing text units sharing a common vocabulary.3.2. User-reliant informational retrieval. 4. HyperNotary: an intelligent Brief-bank. 4.1. Controlling the complexity of linkages. 4.2
...The hypertext software cannot «know» why the association is significant, and as Nielsen (1991) says, there is ...* The user may search through library-catalogue type records containing salient subject headings and identification rags; possibly, the ...
Expert systems and databases: a prototype in environmental law
1. Objectipes and Features of the Project. - 2. Environmental Data Banks. - 3. Regulatory Fmmework and System Domain. - 4. Thè Shell- 4.1. Features; 4.2. Knowledge Base Structure; 4.3. System-user Dialogue. - 5. Expert System and Data Base Interaction; 5.1. The RelationalModel; 5.2. Database Organixation and Content; 5.3. Description ojthe Procedure.
... and policy, as is information regarding land use, which, through knowledge of the actual situation, can favor environmental control and support ... keys, to insert or cancel a new documentary unit, to duplicate records from one unit in another, to confirm a group of operations, to display the ...
Hypertext: The New Way of Browsing
1. History. 2. Accessing Hypertext. 3. Creating Hypertext. 4. Hypertext Architecture. 4.1. Data and semantic models. 4.2. Nodes and Links. 5. Interface. 6. Conclusion.
... by browsing that one builds a conceptual picture of domains of knowledge. Traditionally, computer-based Information retrieval systems have not been ... small, compact items of data amenable to storage in fixed-length records; and also partly due to the requirements of users, These systems have been ...
Context Sensitive Awareness in Legal Hypertext
1. Introduction - 2. Types of Awareness - 2.1. Conscious Reasoning as Connections - 2.2. Hypertext Connections Need to Reflect Real-world Links - Law as Structure of Identifiable Objects and Relationships - 3.1. Objects and Sub objects - 3.2. Connections in the Law - 3.2. Connections in the Law - 4.1. Adjointness - 4.1.1. Adjointness between Text and Image Data - 4.2. Intension-Extension...
... with a non-linear connectivity but to be of value the system needs to know where the user is, where the user has come from and where the user is ... the complete structure of each statute and case in database records, for example, the display format can be readily changed to meet new ...
Hypertext in Law: A New Paradigm to Explore Legal Sources
Introduction. 1. Educational Applications. 1.1. Use of hypertext in education. 1.2. Particular problems related to the legal domain. 2. Our Prototype. 2.1. From text to hypertext. 2.2. Linking and browsing mechanism. 2.3. Query based searching. Conclusion. Acknowledgments. References.
... depict interesting relationships between various sources of knowledge, may clarify some points of detail or some ambiguous concepts, Moreover, ...With this list of these records, the student can then locate the desired documents in the library. Such ...