common law marriage
Valutazione di vLex
How To Divorce In Italy If You Married Abroad
What may be the validity of a marriage between Italians, or between foreigners residing in Italy, or else between ... It is increasingly common to hear about marriages celebrated abroad between Italian citizens, or ...
The Law & International Marriages
... in the context of personal relationships and of the patrimonial relationships (articles 29 and 30), is constituted by the application of the common national law of the two spouses; however, in the moment in which spouses have different citizenship, citizenship recourse will be provided to the law ...
- Profili sistematici dell'esdebitazione: dalla limitazione di responsabilità dell'imprenditore alla protezione sociale del consumatore
- Legal education in civil and common law. Lawyers and sport law in civil law
A Guide To Divorce In Italy
...Only a subsequent divorce means the break-up of the marriage or the end of the civil effects. The initial separation can also be ... When separation occurs by mutual consent, the spouses provide a common request before the President of the Court, in order that they might ...
Divorce Between Italian And Foreign Citizens In Italy: What To Do?
... between Italian and foreign citizens in Italy: what if the marriage was performed abroad?. Since marriages between Italian citizens abroad r between foreign citizens in Italy are increasingly common, it is useful to investigate the issue of Divorce between Italian and ...
A Matter Of Marriages And Successions
... to free decision-making by testators or spouses, thus making Italy less attractive for foreign individuals, especially those arriving from Common Law countries where freedom of testation and pre-nups and post-nups are allowed. What happened?. On 28 February 2018, the Italian Council of ...
How To Acquire Spanish Nationality
... 2) The nationality by residence, which is one of the most common way to acquire Spanish nationality, is obtained through the residency in ... in this situation at the time of the request after one year of marriage with a Spanish citizen and he is not legally or de facto separated. The ...
Divorce Allowance, What The Court Of Appeal's Sentence 15481 Means
... parameters for the concession of the divorce agreement, the common line is that of limiting admission in exceptional cases. While the ... other party the same standard of living as they had during the marriage that is now over. What the Court of Appeal has reiterated is that the ...
Guide To Dual Citizenship In Italy
... dual citizenship to avoid getting caught up in the problems of marriages between one country and the other. Both Great Britain and Italy allow ...One of the most common ways to gain Italian citizenship is to be resident in Italy for at least ...
A Guide To Buying A House In Italy
... When the person who wants to be represented is a part of a marriage with common property the signature of the spouse is also needed to make ...
Ragione naturale ed artificiale nel matrimonio per le coppie dello stesso sesso
1. Introduzione. - 2. Differenza di sesso tra coniugi. - 3. I valori protetti nel matrimonio tradizionale: rito, proprietà e alleanze. - 4. La "nuova" disciplina valoriale del matrimonio: la prevalenza dei sentimenti sui rapporti economici. - 5. Privacy, autodeterminazione, natura e tradizione. - 6. Conclusioni: natura, artificio, fenomeni di massa.
- Nel labirinto del principio di non discriminazione: adozione, fecondazione eterologa e coppia omosessuale davanti alla Corte di Strasburgo
Tecniche di costruzione di uno spazio penale europeo. In tema di riconoscimento reciproco delle decisioni giudiziarie e armonizzazione delle garanzie procedurali
1. Il dibattito sul principio del riconoscimento reciproco come tecnica di costruzione dello spazio di libertà, sicurezza e giustizia. La specificità della materia penale. - 2. La tensione fra esigenze di efficienza nell’amministrazione della giustizia e rispetto dei principi dello Stato di diritto. - 2.1. principio di stretta legalità e norma europea incidente in materia penale. - 2.2. Il ruolo...
Beyond Full Text: Towards a Role for Hypermedia in the Law
1. Introduction. 2. Hypertext, Hypermedia and the Law. 3. Legal Documents. 3.1. EC directives: an example of printed legal documents. 3.2. EC directives: an example of digital legal documents. 4. Collections of Legal Documents. 4.1. The Corpus Iuris Civilis: am example of a printed collection. 4.2. The celex databases: an example of a digital collection. 5. Towards a Role for Hypermedia in Law....
... Is highly probable that all the suggestions will have one thing in common, namely a written or printed format. The perception of legal documentation ... illustrate his point by referring to the ancient Greek notion of marriage which was very different to that of the Roman and thus to that which we ...
Interpretation of Imputed Behavior in ALIBI (1 to 3) and SKILL
1. Computer generation of exculpatory excuses. 2. Examples and structure of processing. 3. Remarks on representation. 4. The approach in ALIBI3. 5. The comparative jurisprudence aspect. 6. Justifying poor skill an analysis. 7. The skill system. 8. Conclusions. References.
... domain: skill in performing at some task is judged according to common-sense knowledge (including widespread prejudices) about the task, on ... recognizing the authority of religious jurisdiction(s) in marriage matters, Paliwala (1989) argues that legal pluralism should be accounted ...
Lo status di coppia omosessuale fra Strasburgo e Lussemburgo (passando per Roma)
1. Collegamento della problematica oggetto dell’analisi con la cittadinanza europea. - 2. Alcune nozioni: famiglia, vita familiare, coniuge, partner e loro presenza nei testi normativi rilevanti. - 3. Evoluzione della coscienza sociale e regolazione giuridica dei rapporti omosessuali. - 4. La giurisprudenza di Strasburgo. - 5. Nozione di coniuge e familiare negli atti dell’Unione europea. - 6. La
Document Assembly and evidence Analysis: Two Approaches to Hypertext
1. Introduction. 2. Document Assembly. 2.1. Knowledge-based template systems. 2.2. Limitations of the knowledge-based approach. 3. Using Multiple, Independent Precedents in Document Assembly. 3.1. The problem of distinguishing text units sharing a common vocabulary.3.2. User-reliant informational retrieval. 4. HyperNotary: an intelligent Brief-bank. 4.1. Controlling the complexity of linkages. 4.2
... and It can be argued [Huang & Elliman 1991] that there are some common linking structures across this whole range of applications. However, these ...A clause of a gift upon coming of age or at marriage usually, but not invariably, follows a clause appointing a guardian. This ...
Diffusion of Legal Data in the Italgiure System: the Foreign User and the Non Legal User
1. The foreign User and the Non Legal User. 2. The Euronet Network. 2.1. The Structure. 2.2. The Host Computers. 2.3. Ways of Linking. 3. The Common Command Language. 3.1. Examples of Retrieval using the CCL. 4. The Translation of the Thesaurus. 5. Computer Glossaries on Comparative Law. 6. The Non Legal User, Expert Systems and Factual Data Banks.
...In particular, it will describe the Euronet Network, the Common Command Language, the automatic translation of the texts, expert systems ...140291*72. . the researcher may then ask:. F Marriage or Divorce. the answer or result will be:. 12 2 documents 2 sec. 721944. ...
The informatics of public administration: introduclng a new academic discipline
1. Introduction and dedication -2. The danger of prophesyng -3. A legal explanation of the information age -4. Use of information technology in public administration -4.1 Sourced,of factual information -4.2 A change of policy -4.3 Some implicatìon of thè change in policy -4.4 Data quality -5. Conclusion
... associated with a definition, like «date of birth» or «date of marriage». @@4.2 A change of policy. This simplified review of thè sources of ... discussed at thè session in Co-penhagen in February 1991 to take common action for quality assurance of large data bases, including legality ...
All about the Responsa Retrieval Project You always Wanted to Know but Were Afraid to Ask
Expanded Summary. References.
... which bring the life of a community into sharp focus - birth, marriage and death customs, recipes, taxes, medical practices - all these provide ..., Holland, Ireland and Greece, In contrast to other projects, common words are not removed, since they are highly homographic, The main working ...