Vol. 9 Nbr. 3, December 2012
> SIGN UP FREE
- Determinants of the size of the nonprofit sector.
- Monetary policy and banking supervision: still at arm's length? A comparative analysis.
- Growth propensities under capitalism and profit-oriented market socialism.
- The role of Italian FDI in Southeast Europe's international integration. A focus on investors from the Marche region.
- Efficiency in human development: a data envelopment analysis.
- Knowledge enclosures, forced specializations and investment crisis.