Vol. 9 Nbr. 1, April 2012
> SIGN UP FREE
- How do firing costs affect innovation and growth when workers' ability is unknown? Employment protection as a burden on a firm's screening process.
- Oil price shock and structural changes in CMEA trade: pouring oil on troubled waters?
- The financial crisis in Japan: causes and policy reactions by the Bank of Japan.
- Assessing lending market concentration in Bulgaria: the application of a new measure of concentration.
- The impact of trade integration on business cycle synchronization for Mercosur countries.
- The rise of emerging economies in the EU15 trade.