Vol. 8 Nbr. 2, December 2011
> SIGN UP FREE
- Labour market inequalities and the role of institutions.
- Shaping earnings mobility: policy and institutional factors.
- Educational systems, intergenerational mobility and social segmentation.
- Supply and demand factors in understanding the educational earnings differentials: West Germany and the United States.
- Is there rent sharing in Italy? Evidence from employer-employee data.
- Gender, worker representation and the profitability of firms in Germany.
- Book review of the labour market impact of the EU enlargement: a new regional geography of Europe?