Vol. 7 Nbr. 2, December 2010
> SIGN UP FREE
- A perplexed economist confronts 'too big to fail'.
- 2007: a Canadian corporate ownership survey.
- Privatization, foreign acquisition, and firm performance: a new empirical methodology and its application to Hungary.
- How do labor market institutions affect the link between growth and unemployment: the case of the European countries.
- Labour protection and productivity in EU economies: 1995-2005.
- Employment protection legislation and labor markets in transition: assessing the effects of the labor code in Armenia.
- Constructing market-based economies in central Asia: a natural experiment?
- Poverty, population, inequality, and development: the historical perspective.
- Globalization and emissions in Europe.