Vol. 7 Nbr. 1, June 2010
> SIGN UP FREE
- Angus Maddison's Mission to Understand the World and its History through Numbers.
- Do gender quotas influence women's representation and policies?
- Domestic multinationals and foreign-owned firms in Italy: evidence from quantile regression.
- Assessing the sustainability of credit growth: the case of central and Eastern European countries.
- From spectator to walk-on to actor: An exploratory study of the internationalisation of Greek firms since 1989.
- The trade specialization of SANE: evidence from manufacturing industries.
- Real convergence in the CEECs, euro area accession and the role of Romania.
- On the road to euro: how synchronized is Estonia with the euro zone?
- Real convergence in the new Member States of the European Union (Shorter and longer term prospects).
- Intellectual Property as Property Rights: Lessons from Property Rights Dynamics.