Vol. 6 Nbr. 2, December 2009
> SIGN UP FREE
- Pay inequality in Turkey in the neo-liberal era, 1980-2001.
- Convergence and inequality of income: the case of Western Balkan countries.
- Bribes and business tax evasion.
- School-to-work transitions in Mongolia.
- Did China follow the East Asian development model?
- Why Europe? On comparative long-term growth.
- China and India--a note on the influence of hierarchy vs. polyarchy on economic growth.
- Global Sustainably: Social and Environmental Condition.