Vol. 14 Nbr. 1, June 2017
> SIGN UP FREE
- Alternative economic policies in Europe: an introduction.
- Out of the crisis. A radical change of strategy for the Eurozone.
- Virtuous and vicious circles: lessons for current european policies from Italian post-war development.
- United States of America, European economy and inequality: a perspective from the economic history, 1910-20101.
- Flexible labour, flexible production and innovation-by-agreement: international comparisons contesting the Lindbeck-Snower insider-outsider thesis and 'structural reforms' in the European Union.
- European economic policies, stock-flow relations and the great double crisis.
- Interdependence between core and peripheries of the European economy: secular stagnation and growth in the Western Balkans.
- Income and structural convergence of Western Balkans to European Union.