Vol. 10 Nbr. 1, April 2013
> SIGN UP FREE
- Emerging countries' multinational companies investing in developed countries: at odds with the HOS paradigm?
- A random walk to economic freedom?
- Specialization and agglomeration patterns in Eastern Europe.
- Skill content of intra-European trade flows.
- Education and fertility: a comparative micro-econometric analysis in Europe.
- The out-of-sample forecasting performance of nonlinear models of real exchange rate behaviour: the case of the South African rand.